or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
ALCHEMY PRODUX | Jellyfish in a trifle 230g
Exclusive Fragrance: Sea Of Sage
Limited Edition | Artwork By Jaime Rovenstine
– 50 Hours Burn Time
– Hand Made In Australia
– 100% Natural Soy Wax
– 9 x 16cm
Delivery & Returns
Easy worldwide delivery & returns
14-day hassle-free returns & exchanges
See Returns for more information
Alchemy Produx is the brainchild of Melbourne duo Sara and Tristan, who hand-make artisan candles from 100% natural soy wax. It was seven years ago when experimenting with soy wax lead to this accidental combination in their backgrounds of Fashion Design and Chemistry to create these unique candles. This unlikely combination led to the beginning of ‘Alchemy Produx’ a fusing of science and designer homewares.
Alchemy candles are individually hand poured into chemistry glassware such as beakers and conical flasks and made to order in their Melbourne studio. Minimalist and industrial trends inspire these small batch candles and the Alchemy team lives by the mantra “less is more”.
Why We Love Them
Despite their global growth, all Alchemy Produx candles are proudly poured here in Australia. They’re also champions of the ‘less is more’ movement & constantly showcase up & coming artists in their capsule collections. And this was all before we found out that they made beautiful candles!
"Candles are like clothes, the better you care for them, the longer they will last and the better they will look”
These helpful tips below will help you care for your candle and keep it at its best! :
- Use microfibre cloths to polish glass and remove finger tips
- Use baby wipes to clean dust off wax when on display
- Avoid extreme temperatures when storing candles, ensure they are kept upright in their packaging in a temperature regulated environment - as they don’t use preservatives their candles can become damaged if they are stored somewhere too hot or too cold
- During extreme weather, keep candles in packaging as it acts as an insulator
-The first time you use your new candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours, allowing the wax to burn evenly across the surface. Scented candles develop a ‘burn memory’ and a candle that has not been burnt right to the edges on its initial use, will ‘tunnel’ and burn unevenly through the center of the wax
- It’s important that before lighting the candle each time, trim the candle wick to approximately 5mm, especially the conical flask, this will prevent all soot adhering to the glass.
- Use Alchemy long matches to light the conical flask candles or a stand of spaghetti will also work. Always light the candle upright, do not tilt to light
- Recycle your glassware; Soy wax is super soft and a finished candle can easily be rinsed out under hot water or put through the dishwasher. An empty beaker or conical flask can be reused as a vase, pot plant or water glass!
- Care instructions stickers are on the bottom of each candle - it is important to read these to ensure safety and to get the most out of Alchemy Produx candles.